Coming in April: Want a DIY chuppah but don’t have hours to spend figuring out how to build it?
Make your own chuppah the easy way with our DIY Chuppah plan and instructions!
Making your own DIY chuppah doesn’t have to be hard.
- You don’t have to spend hours searching online to figure out how to do it.
- You don’t have to worry about what materials to choose and whether Part A will fit into Part B.
- You don’t have to mix concrete or rig supports with buckets, flower pots, cake pans or weights.
We did it the hard way, and it sucked. Let us save you the tsouris.
With our plan and instructions, you can:
- Build your own DIY chuppah in 1-2 hours or less. Assembly time after the initial build is just 15 minutes.
- Get the right parts/right materials in the correct sizes the first time – shop once and done.
- Save hundreds on equipment rental fees by doing it yourself – the cost for our structure and cover was under $300 in 2012 (current pricing is around $320 not including shipping, but if you are a smart shopper and can find things on sale, your cost may be less).
The only tool you need for the initial build is a pair of scissors. No tools are needed for assembly.
Most importantly, with our plan and instructions, you won’t have to worry about ending up in a Funniest Wedding Video when your chuppah slowly l-e-a-n-s to one side and eventually collapses around you.
Soon, we’ll tell you exactly how to make your own DIY Chuppah the easy way.
Sign up below to receive a launch notification email and a chance to win FREE access as one of our beta testers when we go live.
A few lucky couples will have the opportunity to test our plans and provide feedback so we can make sure everything is crystal clear and as easy to do as it was for us!